Rules of Purchase and Sale of Goods on the Firanto.lt Online Store
1. The present Rules of online shopping for Goods at the Online Store of R. Firanto Individual Enterprise, Enterprise Registration Number 134766767, Registered Office Address Žeimenos g. 89, Kaunas, Lithuania (hereinafter – the Seller), http://www.firanto.lt/ (hereinafter – the Online Store ) (hereinafter – the Rules) shall regulate the rights, duties and responsibilities of the Seller that sells Goods at the Online Store and the person who buys Goods (hereinafter – the Buyer) at the Firanto.lt Online Store.
2. The present Rules, with the consent of the Buyer (after the Buyer has familiarized himself with the Rules, has placed his order and paid for the Goods) shall be a legally binding document on the parties concerned, shall set forth the rights and obligations of the Buyer and the Seller, the terms and conditions for the purchase of the Goods and payment for them, the delivery and return of the Goods, the procedure, responsibility of the parties and other provisions related to the purchase and sale of Goods at the Firanto.lt Online Store.
3. Purchase at the Online Store is restricted to persons who under the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania have legal capacity and are entitled to enter into relevant contracts.
4. By accepting the present Rules the Buyer confirms that he has the right to purchase Goods at the Firanto.lt Online Store.
1. The Purchase and Sale Contract between the Buyer and the Seller shall be deemed to have been concluded as from the moment when the Buyer, upon the selection of Goods in the Online Store, upon the formation of his shopping cart, upon the indication of the delivery address, upon the selection of the payment method and upon the familiarization with the present Rules, clicks the "Order" link.
2. Each Purchase and Sale Contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller shall be registered and stored at the Firanto.lt Online Store database.
3. All contracts on the Online Store between the Buyer and the Seller shall be made electronically by the telecommunication means. The Seller and the Buyer, in concluding Contracts, shall follow of Rules of Sale of Goods and Provision of Services when Contracts are Concluded Using Telecommunication Means as approved by the Republic of Lithuania Minister of Economy‘s Order No. 4-959 as of 23 December 2011 and other applicable legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
1. The Firanto.lt Online Store uses data voluntarily provided by the Buyer in accordance with confidential and private data protection policy. The Buyer's personal data is only requested to be indicated at the time of the placement of an order. The Seller shall keep personal data for maximum 3 years.
2. Any data on the Buyer provided to the Seller shall be used for the purposes of conclusion and execution of contracts. The Seller may need to share data supplied by you with third parties in limited circumstances in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations aimed at prevention of fraud or damage, aimed at ensuring security or in case of transfer of enterprise ownership. We do not collect or process any confidential or sensitive data, such as health data, etc.. The Seller may disclose your personal data when it is required by applicable law, by governmental authorities or by law enforcement agencies.
1. The Buyer shall have the right to purchase Goods at the Firanto.lt Online Shop in accordance with the procedure as established by the present Rules.
2. The Buyer shall have the right to withdraw from the Contract for the Purchase and Sale of Goods concluded with Firanto.lt Online Store by notifying the Seller within 7 working days from the day of delivery or collection of the Goods in question. The notification shall be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and shall contain indication of the returned Goods. The Seller undertakes to accept the Goods and return the money paid by the Buyer within 15 days of the withdrawal of the Contract. This right may be exercised by the Buyer only if the item has not been damaged or substantially changed in appearance and has not been used. All returned Goods must have original labels, protective bags and original packaging. If the Goods were not damaged during transportation, the remaining amount of the Goods shall not be less than 95% of the original quantity. The cost of returning the Goods shall be borne by the Buyer.
3. The Buyer shall have other rights as provided for in the present Rules and applicable legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
4. The Buyer shall pay the price of the Goods and the price of delivery, as well as other payments (if specified in the contract) and accept the ordered Goods. The Buyer shall pay for the Goods via his Internet bank that has a link in the Online Store (in case the Seller has a respective agreement with the Buyer's bank), or by making a payment from any other bank to the Seller's account as indicated in the "Contacts" section.
5. The Registered Buyer shall not to pass on his login data to any third parties. If the Buyer loses his login information, he shall immediately notify the Seller about this by the means of communication indicated in the "Contacts" section.
6. If any data provided in the registration form of the registered Buyer changes he shall update any such data immediately.
7. When the Buyer is using the Online Shop of Firanto.lt, the Buyer shall comply with these Rules other terms and conditions expressly stated at the Online Store and shall not violate applicable laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
1. The Buyer shall pay for the Goods via his electronic banking . When the Buyer is paying for the Goods this way, the Buyer‘s payment shall be generated in the e-banking system according to his Order. Money shall be transferred by the Buyer to the account of Firanto.lt Online Store. The Buyer can also pay for the Goods by money order. In this case, the Buyer shall print out his order and transfer the money to the bank account of Firanto.lt from any bank branch selected.
2. With the consent of the Seller the Buyer may also use other payment methods.
3. When paying by the payment method as provided for in Paragraph 1 of this Section the Buyer undertakes to pay immediately. In any case it is only after the receipt of the payment for the Goods that the formation of goods shipment starts and the time of delivery of the Goods begins to run.
1. The Buyer shall pay for the Goods via his electronic banking means. When payment for the Goods is made in this way, a payment in e-banking system is generated in respect of the Buyer in acordance to his Order. Money shall be transferred by the Buyer to the account of Firanto.lt Online Store. The Buyer can also pay for the Goods and by bank money order. In this case, the Buyer shall print out his order and transfer money to the bank account of Firanto.lt at the bank branch selected by him.
2. With the consent of the Seller, the Buyer may also use other payment methods.
3. When the Buyer opts for paying by the payment method as provided for in Paragraph 1 of this Section, he undertakes to pay immediately. In any case, it is only after receipt of the payment for the Goods, that the formation of the shipment of Goods starts and the time of delivery of the Goods begins to run.
1. When the Buyer is ordering Goods, the Buyer may choose either to collect the Goods at the pick-up address as indicated on the website or at the address anywhere in Lithuania as specified by the Buyer on the terms and conditions as specified in the offer or alternatively to collect the Goods at one of the Lithuanian post offices.
2. The Goods shall be delivered either by the Seller or by his authorized representative. The exact price of delivery shall depend on the actual weight of the Goods ordered and the price of the Order or, alternatively, upon the Seller‘s notification, it may be free of charge. In general case, the Goods shall be delivered to the address as indicated by the Buyer within 2-3 working days from the receipt of the payment for the Goods and for the shipment.
3. The Buyer shall accept the Goods himself. In the event where he cannot accept the Goods himself and where the Goods are delivered to the specified address and on the basis of other data provided by the Buyer, the Buyer shall not be entitled to raise a claim to the Seller that the delivery of the ordered Goods was made to a wrong person.
4. At the time of delivery of the parcel, the Buyer or his representative must, together with the representative of the shipping company, check the condition of the package as well as the quantity, quality and assortment of the Goods for any non-conformities. In case of any defect of the package, of non-conformity of the quantity, quality, or assortment of the Goods, the Buyer or his representative shall not accept the delivery. In such a case, the representative of the transport company, together with the Buyer or his representative, shall fill out a special inspection report of the consignments and indicate any non-conformities found.
5. After the receipt of the parcel by the Buyer or his representative and signing the delivery confirmation as provided by the representative of the transport company without any comments, the Goods shall be deemed to have been delivered in an undamaged package and it shall be deemed that the quantity, quality and assortment of the Goods in question fully comply with the terms of the Purchase and Sale Contract, and it shall be deemed that any additional services indicated in the delivery confirmation have been duly rendered.
6. If the Goods are not delivered on the planned day of delivery of the Goods, the Buyer shall notify the Seller immediately, in any case no later than the following day after the planned delivery date.
7. The ordered Goods must be collected no later than within 3 (three) working days from the confirmation by the Seller that the order has been already delivered to the Lithuanian Post Office and can be collected.
8. If the Goods are collected by a person other than the Buyer, the Buyer must indicate the details of the person who will collect the Goods by filling out of an order delivery data sheet.
1. The Buyer shall be held fully liable for the correctness of his personal data. The Buyer shall assume full responsibility for the consequences of any misrepresentation or inaccuracy of the data provided.
2. For any violation of the Purchase and Sale Contract concluded via the Firanto.lt Online Store the Buyer and the Seller shall be held liable in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. Any registered Buyer shall bear responsibility for transferring his login data to any third parties. If the services provided by the Firanto.lt Online Store are used by a third person who has logged in to the Online Store with the Buyer's login data, the Seller shall deem this person to be the Buyer.
4. If the Seller's Online Store contains links to any websites of other companies, institutions, organizations or individuals, the Seller shall not be held liable for either any information contained there or activities carried out there, since the Seller does not supervise, control or represent any such companies or individuals.
5. The Seller shall not be held liable for any instances where any Goods presented on the Online Store do not match either in size, shape or in color the actual Goods due to any features of the monitor used by the Buyer.
1. The Seller shall send any and all notifications to the e-mail address as provided by the Buyer.
2. The Buyer shall send ay and all notifications and inquiries by the means of telecommunications as indicated in the “Contacts” section of the Seller's Online Store Firanto.lt.
1. The present Rules were drawn up in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Legal relations under these Rules shall be governed by law of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. Any and disputes arising from the implementation of these Rules or relating to the Purchase and Sale Contract between the Buyer and the Seller shall be settled by negotiation. In case of failure to reach an agreement through negotiations, the disagreements shall be resolved in the manner as prescribed by law of the Republic of Lithuania.